We all know what a search engine is, but did you know google browser Develop a search engine for the physical world too? Yes, you read that correctly. Let me introduce you to this digital magician known as “Google Lens”. This application uses artificial intelligence to identify objects and display information related to them. Today, I am going to talk about the best tips and tricks of this app that will make you feel as if you have a digital stick at your fingertips.
Read also | How to solve math problems with Google Lens
Best Google Lens Tips and Tricks
This app is available for Android and iOS platforms if you haven’t downloaded it yet. Let’s start exploring the best of this app.
Translate text from the real world
Lens gives you the ability to translate text in real time. To achieve this, follow these steps:
- Open the Google Lens app.
- tap on ‘Search with your camera.
- Point your phone’s camera at the text you want to translate.
- Select the language you want to translate the text to and hit the capture button.
Your photo will be transformer to the chosen language immediately.
Copy the text and listen to it live
With the Lens app, you can listen directly to the text taken as an image and copy the text for use anywhere.
- Open the Lens app.
- tap on ‘textbelow the capture button.
- Click on ‘Yasir’ A button to allow Lens to select text.
- long click Selects the text on the screen.
- tap on ‘Listen’. Lens will speak the selected text.
- tap on ‘copy text’ Copy the selected text in the image.
Search and shop for a product online
Google Lens gives you the ability to scan and search any product/QR code online so that you can buy it easily.
- Open the Lens app and tap Search with your camera.
- Scroll and select a file the shopping tab.
- Pick up the product you want to scan and shop it online.
- Click on ‘Google searchTo find the product online.
You can now order your scanned product from your favorite e-commerce site from the results given below.
Make Google Lens do your homework
Can’t figure out your way to solve this math problem? Don’t worry, Google Lens supports you.
- Open the Lens app.
- tap on Search using your camera.
- Swipe right to choose a file Homework tab.
- Point your camera towards the homework you want to solve and press the capture button.
- Criticize Scroll bar up In the search results to find out the answer.
Access and review restaurant rating
With the help of Google Lens, you can scan a restaurant to see the ratings and reviews associated with the place. Follow these simple steps to do so:
- Open the Lens app and tap on “Search with your camera
- Swipe right to “eat the foodClick on the tab and pick up the restaurant you want to find reviews for. You can also pick up and scan any dish you want to know as well.
Use Google Lens to identify specific animals, plants, and objects.
Google Lens uses its artificial intelligence to detect and identify the presence of certain objects such as plants, animals, and other pre-selected objects. To do this, open the Lens app and select File research Unpaid invoice. Point the camera at the object and tap capture.
These are the best Google Lens tips and tricks that you can use to bring out the best in the app. If you liked this article and found it really interesting, share it with your friends and make their digital life easier. Don’t forget to hit the “Like” button and stay tuned for more such articles.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News Or for tips and tricks, smartphone and gadget reviews, join Tools for using Telegram Group Or for the latest videos review subscribe GadgetsToUse YouTube Channel.