If you have recently switched from WhatsApp to Telegram, you must be missing one thing about WhatsApp. You can read WhatsApp messages without “seeing you”, and the same is possible on Instagram direct messages as well. So what about Telegram? Well, there is no such built-in feature here. But don’t worry, there are some solutions. So without further ado, let us tell you how to read Telegram messages without seeing you.
Read also | Two ways to stop people from adding you to Telegram groups
How to read Telegram messages without seeing them
Use Airplane/Airplane mode
- When you receive a message on Telegram that you want to read silently, enable Flight mode.
- launch cable And read the message.
- After you finish reading it, close the app and remove it from last signs.
- Champions Airplane mode and turn on mobile data or WiFI.
You can read the entire conversation using this method without being ‘visible’.
Read the message from the lock screen / notification panel
Telegram gives you the option to run Message previews In the Settings With the help of which you can silently read new messages directly from the lock screen and notification panel. Follow these simple steps to achieve the same.
- Open Telegram settings by opening a file hamburger menu from the left.
- tap on settings.
- Choose Notifications and sounds.
- For example, select the chat category you want this setting to apply to Chats, groups or private channels.
- his job Message preview.
Therefore, you can now every time a new message arrives Expand and see From the lock screen or notification panel without anyone knowing.
Snoop and Locke method
Telegram enables its users to use this method to spy on the latest message without seeing it. Did you notice that Only recent chats can be seen this way. Therefore, it cannot save you the entire conversation to read. To use this, follow these simple steps.
- Open the Telegram app and locate the chat you want to hack.
- Long press on the chat profile picture In the chat list to see the latest message
- Messages seen this way It will not be marked as “read”.
The point to note here is that once you release the long press, the message you were reading will disappear automatically. You can repeat this procedure as many times as you like to continue reading without being seen.
So, these are the three ways you can silently read Telegram messages. If you found this post helpful, hit the Like button and share this trick with your friends to prove how useful you are to them. Stay tuned for more of these tips.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News Or for tips and tricks, smartphone and gadget reviews, join Tools for using Telegram Group Or for the latest videos review subscribe GadgetsToUse YouTube Channel.