Apple’s Shortcuts is an app that lets you automate some tasks on your iPhone. If creating PDFs from images is one of your daily tasks, and it takes a lot of time out of your daily routine, then here is an easy solution for you – just automate this task. In this tutorial, I will tell you how to create a shortcut and automatically create PDFs from images on your iPhone.
Read also | Top 7 Hidden Privacy Features of iOS 15 You Should Know
Convert Images to PDF on iPhone
By the way, there are two or three ways you can convert photos on your iPhone to PDF. But here we are going to use Shortcuts app to do the job because it not only does all that automatically but also it is a very easy process.
Create a shortcut to make PDF from images
1. Open the Shortcuts app on your iPhone.
2. Tap the + icon in the upper right corner to create a new shortcut.
3. Now from the bottom search bar, search for “Select Photo”.
4. Once this is chosen, click on the small arrow next to its name and enable the “Multiple Select” toggle.
5. Now click again on the search bar and search for “Make PDF” and choose from the results.
6. Finally, find “Sharing” in the search bar, and select it.
7. Next, click on the Settings icon at the top right, and on the next page select “Add to Home Screen”.
8. Change the name of the shortcut to something like “Create PDF” and hit “Add” at the top right to save the shortcut.
Convert images to PDF
Once the shortcut is saved, you can start creating PDF files from images. Follow the following steps:
1. Tap on the “Create PDF” shortcut from your home screen.
2. The gallery will open on your phone and you can select the images from which you want to make a PDF file.
3. Press “Add” on the top right and that’s it, the PDF file will be created automatically.
Once you create your PDF, you can save it to your files or share it directly.
So this was all about how to create a shortcut to make PDFs from images on your iPhone. For more of these tips and tricks, stay tuned!
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News Or for tips and tricks, smartphone and gadget reviews, join Tools for using Telegram Group Or for the latest videos review subscribe GadgetsToUse YouTube Channel.